In need of a mentor

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

KREMZR

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello dear CPAElites members. I wrote this thread because I am in serious need of money. I know mostly everyone is, but most people DO NOT try to earn it. I, myself, have tried various methods to earn. Unfortunately, I have not been able to earn a cent. I have spent some of my "save for emergencies" money on buying ebooks. They did not work, however. I have followed word for word, letter by letter... no results. I wrote this thread because I am in of a mentor. Someone who can guide me through the CORRECT path to earn money. I am READY to earn, and follow instructions thoroughly. I will try my BEST to not let you down. Lastly, I will become your friend. I hope someone who has a lot of experience can help me out.
Thank you for your time. :smile:

Tom

Reaction score
you will earn only if you have money to invest in youtube views ect..
all mentors will teach you only the same stuff...

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
KREMZR said:
Hello dear CPAElites members. I wrote this thread because I am in serious need of money. I know mostly everyone is, but most people DO NOT try to earn it. I, myself, have tried various methods to earn. Unfortunately, I have not been able to earn a cent. I have spent some of my "save for emergencies" money on buying ebooks. They did not work, however. I have followed word for word, letter by letter... no results. I wrote this thread because I am in of a mentor. Someone who can guide me through the CORRECT path to earn money. I am READY to earn, and follow instructions thoroughly. I will try my BEST to not let you down. Lastly, I will become your friend. I hope someone who has a lot of experience can help me out.
Thank you for your time. :smile:

If you really need the money I'd suggest you get yourself a job, whilst CPA can make you good money their is a steep learning curve and most people are honestly not cut out for it.

Top Bottom