I'm new here

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sonia

Reaction score
I'm new here and a noob to IM - PPD/CPA/YouTube aswell so searched alot and atlast found this forum to learn from scratch.
Since I’m a noob I have planned to start this journey with enough research and study about how the PPD/CPA + Youtube method works out.
1 - Finding a good niche, Which is a top priority I guess? lol...
2 - How to setup videos for specific Niche..Which Software do I need to make videos and offcourse what should we put in videos?
3 - How to setup Landing Page which platform should i use not able to invest to buy domain or hosting.
4 - How does a Landing Page look like ?
5 - I already have comic blog which has 2k daily Page views do u think it can help me in PPD/CPA + Youtube if yes then how does it work?
help from all of you would be really great .And I am thanking you in advance.

Sorry for my Lengthy Introduction :smile:

Regard
Sonia

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Yes.. if you want to join New PPD network then you can PM me. i will help you in earn some money. give you some Money making ebook and also some of the niche that all time work.

Sonia

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Welcome to CPA Elites!

Here you'll find great help from CPA Elites members :)
CPA-Elites-Newbies-Helpdesk] ۞ Newbies Helpdes
Before making a thread check out this epic tutorial:
Thread-TUT-How-to-find-a-solution-to-your-question-Works-90]
۞ Click here

Goodluck in the CPA world ;)

So Should i ask these questions in Helpdesk section?
Note: I doesn't have join any PPD/CPA Network yet, so thats y i need some kinda mentor and i will join as ur referral If someone help me step by step from Scratch A to Z

valentina

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Sonia said:
I'm new here and a noob to IM - PPD/CPA/YouTube aswell so searched alot and atlast found this forum to learn from scratch.
Since I’m a noob I have planned to start this journey with enough research and study about how the PPD/CPA + Youtube method works out.
1 - Finding a good niche, Which is a top priority I guess? lol...
2 - How to setup videos for specific Niche..Which Software do I need to make videos and offcourse what should we put in videos?
3 - How to setup Landing Page which platform should i use not able to invest to buy domain or hosting.
4 - How does a Landing Page look like ?
5 - I already have comic blog which has 2k daily Page views do u think it can help me in PPD/CPA + Youtube if yes then how does it work?
help from all of you would be really great .And I am thanking you in advance.

Sorry for my Lengthy Introduction :smile:

Regard
Sonia

hey sonia welcome to you on cpaelites

Top Bottom