I'm looking for mentor

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

albwikesl

Reaction score
I begin my adventure with legal niches, but I need help. I know how to create powerful landing pages, movies, seo. I need only person who will guide me a little. This person must earn with a legitimate niches. I don't want to make money on fake files. I know, that legit niches are crop less profitable, but more legal.

albwikesl

Reaction score
I prefer google and youtube traffic.

Greedy said:
What traffic sources have you experimented with so far?

Sorry for double post. As i said, im using youtube and seo traffic. I really need help. If you can help me will be great.

Tom

Reaction score
Greedy said:
What traffic sources have you experimented with so far?

Hey greedy sry to say you but the most guys here drive traffic from youtube ....

Dude you dont need a mentor. if you know how to create landing pages you have only to drive traffic to it. thats the point and there are no more ways that you know. just give your best and create content which will gain traffic

G

Greedy

albwikesl said:
Yes, but i don't have cash to make mistakes.

Stick with Youtube until you get some more cash.

Or try getting traffic from other Free Methods like Forum Sigs, or Facebook Fanpage SEO.

albwikesl

Reaction score
Greedy said:
albwikesl said:
Yes, but i don't have cash to make mistakes.

Stick with Youtube until you get some more cash.

Or try getting traffic from other Free Methods like Forum Sigs, or Facebook Fanpage SEO.

I know, but i need to find really good legit niche, and have idea how my website may look like. Can u help me with this? Can you give me your skype ? :(

** Can anybody help me? :/ I really need cash... Please, help me a little.

Top Bottom