I'm Await

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Await

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I've made a introduction because me and the forum owners had a scuffle about me being a moderator on Darkwealth. I'm glad to see that it was sorted out and I'll hopefully contribute to this forum and help the new members succeed. My names Await and I'm 17 and I've made nearly $200,000 in 11 months :D

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Welcome my fellow new fag. Hope you reach your goals of atleast $10/day. If you need help getting on any network in my signature let me know.
-Kolton

Robocop

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
Welcome my fellow new fag. Hope you reach your goals of atleast $10/day. If you need help getting on any network in my signature let me know.
-Kolton

Lol are you srs.... lmao

anyways... welcome Await! I heard some good things about you.

A7-strohhut

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPAElites.com!

If you need some help in CPA Marketing or in getting approved by Adscend Media or AdWorkMedia, just message me :)
Good luck and earnings !

Regards strohhut

Await

Reaction score
strohhut said:

If you need some help in CPA Marketing or in getting approved by Adscend Media or AdWorkMedia, just message me :)
Good luck and earnings !

Regards strohhut

You obviously didn't read my thread and you're just trying to get your post count up.

A7-strohhut

Reaction score
Await said:
strohhut said:

Good luck and earnings !

Regards strohhut

You obviously didn't read my thread and you're just trying to get your post count up.

I just read the half of your thread :O I'm sorry, no I'm not posthunting.. I'm not interested in having the highest post-count :)

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Razer12 said:
-Kolton

Lol, dude do u knw even who he is ?

Mateusz

Reaction score
Welcome to CPA elites await, I've seen you around on the CPA section on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.The Legendary donor rank fits you well, i'm 17 also and my goal is to catch up to your earnings before i turn 18. But $200k is a little much for 11 months I think haha.

Top Bottom