Ignore- CPA Elites interview

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
ggqgV62.gif

About
My first interview with Ignore, I PM'ed him and had this interview done.. hope you guys enjoy it.

Interview

okay so lets begin :)
So how did you find CPA Elites?

First I was an UB3R on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. ---s. I'm someone who's very interested in making money. I tried different money making methods. Some were great, others weren't.

Somewhere in may I've seen of a new forum called CPA Elites. It was being promoted on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. ---s. I decided to check it out.

CPA is atm the best method that I found to make money online :D
You can check out my journey :D

that's cool...!
m also a money struggler :P anyways so you started your CPA/PPD carreer from CPA Elites or you were in that field earlier?

I never tried CPA before. After joining CPA Elites, I read some tutorials, spammed newbies section. After a while I started to earn some money :D

so how much you must have made approx?

I started end may. However I almost had exams until end June.
I tried to work a little (work smart, not hard).

In total I've earned around $4500. This month alone (until august 13) I'm at around $2000

that's quite a good amount.
congrats on that...!

thanks

were you bullied or trolled when you were newbie?

Not at all, it was a new forum. I joined fairly early. If people would troll when the forum is new, it wouldn't be such a success.

you have been recently promoted to mod and you have been a HQ member as I can see with your rewards and reputation..
how does it feels?

Great! First I win a group, which I called Quality. Some time later I'm being promoted!
I was and I'm still very happy in being the leader of Quality and being a CPA Elites Moderator.

I'll do my best helping as much as I can :D

well said, lets talk more about your group called "quality"
what is its main aim and why you choose such a name?

Our aim is to keep and improve the Quality in CPA Elites. We help many users with their problem. (Check our helpdesk, it wasn't even 3 days old and it already had 1.5k views and 80+ comments)

At the moment there is only 1 service open. We will open more services later, with the money We'll be doing upgrades, giveaways, ... This way we gain respect and we make normal users happy.

Quality is only for high quality individuals. That's why I won't be holding and recruitments or pay to join. People we deem worthy will be contacted. My co-leader (DutchPride) and I will decide if you can join or not.

that's cool ;)
no chance for me to enter? just kidding :P
so moving to next question
tell us something about your personal life
like you got a real life job or not? or do you have anyone special?

My real life :)

So I'm still a student, I'm studying for industrial engineer. Last year I was Preases (Boss) from a student union.
I really LOVE my student life :D That's why I'm having like 10 months vacation and 1-2 months that I need to study to pass my re-examinations :P

I've got a girlfriend, in september after my re-examinations we go on vacation. I've no idea where, a last minute is fun.
Also, we are together for 1 year on the 25th september!

that's good
I got no girl friend :(
So what are your goals both short term and long term?

I wanted to study some extra years in a foreign country, I hoped for Japan. This won't really be possible with my gf.
Maybe when she's still studying or doing het internship I'm able to work in a foreign country.
I doubt it, but that's what I'd love to do.

If it really isn't possible, I'll make enough money to go ASAP to japan :D

you ever visited Japan earlier or it will be the first time?

It's on the other side of the world :D I've never visited it, it's a big dream!

ohh good luck, hope you achieve your dream :)
k second last question
Let's talk about your heros. Anyone in particular who has changed your life?

There are some people who changed my life. They aren't heroes or anything.

With some friends we started our own Student Club. Only people with the same personality as us can join. We do intern and extern activities. We keep pranking each other. There won't be a time where 1 hour passes by without a discussion or we screaming to each other :D It's really epic.

For example: At the beginning we tell something we need to do, we play a fast game and the loser MUST do it. It's so fun, because you keep laughing how ridiculous they make their-self. If you lose, yea it's also funny :D

we still play that game in our classes and it is pretty funny ^_^

it doesn't matter how old you are, with your friends mans become little boys.

Well said :)

Last question, would you contribute to CPA Elites if they are out of funds or in real danger also what are your plans to help the community grow (except your HQ thread and help-desk)

I'm already doing an upgrade for a normal member. I would donate some money to CPA Elites, if I'm not the only one. I probably don't have enough to help them alone :D
It's because of CPA Elites that I make a great amount of money. So It would be time to help them :)

Alright, well let's finish this interview with final thoughts. You get to say anything you want. Thoughts, advice, shoutouts, etc. and go crazy nobody is gonna stop you :)

Don't always ask for help, try to look for the answer yourself. You'll learn more from this.

If you are able to help someone, post it and help them. Don't wait for someone else to post. The more people who help, the greater our community will become!
The more people will earn a lot of money :D

you have my respect thanks for such a great comment ;)

no problem, Time to study again :D Got exam monday :P

thank you for your interview ^_^

If you would like to be in an interview or you would like someone interviewed, then please PM me . If you have any questions you'd like to ask in future interviews, then post them below!

Until next time, I'm XiOc. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!​

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Don't always ask for help, try to look for the answer yourself. You'll learn more from this.
^This is true!

Great interview, I really enjoyed reading it!
Can't wait for Discussions banned from the forum. to be interviewed!

Omair

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Calisthenics said:
^This is true!

Great interview, I really enjoyed reading it!
Can't wait for Discussions banned from the forum. to be interviewed!

I PM'ed hawk eye

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
"no chance for me to enter? just kidding :P"

I love that shit. haha

d3wa

Reaction score
" If you are able to help someone, post it and help them. Don't wait for someone else to post. The more people who help, the greater our community will become! "

I really like this part :D

GunZ

Reaction score
I did enjoy the interview, impressive idea and + rep for the journalist :grin:
Looking forward for interviews with: PB3, Darkstar, --- The previous Admin --- , McGee and of course Bok1ca.

Ignore

Reaction score
It was a fun break between studying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom