ideas what to do with adult domain?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Robocop

Reaction score
So I have the domain (not gonna say the extension for my own safety)

I registered it when it got dropped to maybe sell if for a profit. But maybe I want to do something with it if I have a really good idea. Any suggestion/tip from you guys will be highly appreciated!

Age = between 7 and 11 years

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
wtf??? please explain...

I would either pick some adult offers from peerfly or I would start a tube site with AVS Adult (advanced video submitter).

Robocop

Reaction score
hammerK said:
wtf??? please explain...

I would either pick some adult offers from peerfly or I would start a tube site with AVS Adult (advanced video submitter).

I don't know the age exactly but its somewhere in between x)

And thanks for the reply!

molabee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is it the age of the domain you're talking about? Just make a tube or adult blog and put ads and promote dating offers.

Robocop

Reaction score
molabee said:
Is it the age of the domain you're talking about? Just make a tube or adult blog and put ads and promote dating offers.

Yes I was talking about the age ;)

Top Bottom