Idea Good or Bad?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fnatic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey,

I usually promote 1 video per youtube account per niche.

What if instead of just posting one english video I translated everything to french and posted a second video exactly the same but with french heading desc etc.. . Would that work?

As it wouldn't be too much effort to translate a few words.

Ta.

bumppy5

Reaction score
I dont see how that would not work. But, first I would check to see how popular that niches is in France.

Skouti

Reaction score
You have nothing to lose if you just try it :)

klaatu97

Reaction score
I'm doing that, and I'm seeing good profit. Try it!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It should work, well it depends on the niche. However I'd advice you to make the video and everything else on French if you want to see better results.

Fnatic

Reaction score
Just done one niche. One english vid and one french vid. I'll boost it in a couple of days.

CPALead

Reaction score
Fnatic said:
Hey,

I usually promote 1 video per youtube account per niche.

What if instead of just posting one english video I translated everything to french and posted a second video exactly the same but with french heading desc etc.. . Would that work?

As it wouldn't be too much effort to translate a few words.

Ta.

I'd like to help.

We've seen that Affiliates doing this have enjoyed success but as mentioned you'll get the best results if the content is 100% French.

At CPAlead, we have translation services available for French niches and it really helps.

Having everything in French helps you grow the number of user likes which is factored when ranked by youtube.

If you employ these tips, it will make a big difference to your results. Hopefully you have a lot of success :)

Peter

Top Bottom