I want a Generating Code on my Website!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbonemaker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
Hi guys! So i recently went into the codes and betakeys niches. I had the Idea that it would be cool to have somehing like this:

On clicken a button/image a loading animation is going to appear at the same place where the button was. after 3 seconds another button will appear.

Simple:

button > click > loading animation > after 3 sec > button.

Is this somehow possible to code?

Thanks guys!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
tbonemaker said:
Hi guys! So i recently went into the codes and betakeys niches. I had the Idea that it would be cool to have somehing like this:

On clicken a button/image a loading animation is going to appear at the same place where the button was. after 3 seconds another button will appear.

Simple:

Thanks guys!

Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/ctR0TZAh

Thief

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
tbonemaker said:

Simple:

Thanks guys!

Here you go:

/ctR0TZAh

I was needed this, thanks!

tbonemaker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
Gorsko said:
You are all welcome guys. Glad i could help you.

thanks man! ill try this for sure! but I managed to find a solution myself. wanted to make a tutorial about this in here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom