I wanna change my life - Journey to Success

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Guerilljah

Reaction score
OiWUf.png

I want to change my Life, this is my Journey to Success! Im a few Months in PPD but i earn nearly nothing about 20$/Month. Now i take a Focus on 2500$/Month. I want to reach this to the end of the Year. I have alot of time im finished with School but i got no Job and no Future Since i failed in School. So i can invest all my Time into this Business.

7smKd.png

Create 1 Niche per Day with 3 Unique HQ Videos + HQ Landing page with Blogger. I will push every video with 1k HR Views, since i only can Invest 100$. Im focusing on Hard Keyword Optimization+Backlinks for each Video.

AgUPe.png

[ ] Buy Youtube PVA Accounts
[ ] Buy HR Views

8L0gg.png

[Invested] 0$
[Leftover-Budget] 100$

HC6oh.png

agY5e.png

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
With $100 you can invest a lot.
To be honest I think you need more than just 1 niche a day.
if you take a look at the journey of the mentor (with his brother) you'll see about 3 niches a day.
Also 1k HR views aren't that much, I usually buy 5k HR views for $3-$4 (great low investment!)

Goodluck with your journey, I really hope it'll work out for you ^^

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
TheVBScripter said:
With $100 you can invest a lot.
To be honest I think you need more than just 1 niche a day.
if you take a look at the journey of the mentor (with his brother) you'll see about 3 niches a day.
Also 1k HR views aren't that much, I usually buy 5k HR views for $3-$4 (great low investment!)

Goodluck with your journey, I really hope it'll work out for you ^^

To do this many niches a day and keep them HQ will require an extremely optimised plan. I can do 1 niche with 3 videos in 3 hours only because I have a lot of time saving tools.

My research tool finds and researches all the niches I do, I give the niche a quick look before I do it but that only takes a few minutes. I then get articles written for me and I then spin them in spinnerchief. Note all this is done at least 2 weeks in advance.

Then for creating the videos programs I have many templates already made and a script which imports all the details from my research tool and changes the program. I then manually add in any pictures and within 10 minutes I'm done.

Next for my videos I have a series of scripts which help speeds up their creation. I also have a very fast upload speed which helps. In total it takes me about an hour to get all 3 videos done and uploaded including the optimisation of the title and description.

Then comes the website, this only takes me about 15 minutes as I have articles written for me in advance plus I have a lot of templates to choose from.

Finally comes the SEO, at this point I usually have 1 hour and 30 minutes left. Using scrapbox and a private tool I have tier 1 links get done usually within an hour. Then finally I set up GSA search engine ranker to do my tier 2 and 3 links, again I have a series of templates which I use to speed up the process.

In total it takes me about 3 hours though sometimes I do it in less time. I'm planning to do another computer upgrade and upgrade my internet as soon as I can as currently the biggest bottlenecks are rendering and upload time.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Changing your life is like changing your destiny :) Go for it! Always remember there are no shortcut to a place worth going.

Top Bottom