I need your advice

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Speed23

Reaction score
I made an interesting hack with good landing page then also a video for it, within few hours, a guy sent me a message that he needs it. He said he can't complete the survey, so he wants to buy the hack from me. What should i do?

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Seeing that the hack is fake...I would get him to pay, but first see if he is safe and how much, if it is pocket change then no, he can chargeback and lower your rep on Paypal, if we talking talking big cash then I would take it and maybe trick him into thinking I have to release a newer hack for it work or something and then let some time pass over on it hoping he will not chargeback.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
No, don't take his money; ask him to continue trying at surveys. What you're doing is bottom line scamming.

Cash Money

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
No, don't take his money; ask him to continue trying at surveys. What you're doing is bottom line scamming.

scamming? its a trade.. a hack for money.. even if the hack does not work.

krankxl

Reaction score
My suggestion is dont take his money - that would be scamming.

Yes it is a trade: a hack for money but the problem is that the user "thinks" he is getting a working valid hack(isnt that what you said in the video)

Therefore providing him anything that is not a working valid hack would be considered scamming plain and simple.

Antonio

Reaction score
Dude, you are just doing it plain wrong.
Don't ever accept money out of the your fake niches. Period.

LFX

Reaction score
Make him keep trying! Send him a link to a video tutorial on youtube or something there are plenty tutorials!

Ignore

Reaction score
Cash Money said:
Satisfaction said:

scamming? its a trade.. a hack for money.. even if the hack does not work.

That guy keeps saying. Don't scam people etc..

Ontopic: Do it if you want the money ;)

Top Bottom