I need a serious mentor!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Kojakfull

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I am real newbie with CPA marketing but have a good experience when it comes to SEO.
What I do for a living is to create custom or public bots..
Here's my latest creation youtubeblaster.com
Im good at creating bots and i dont want to waste this talent..
I wanted to maximize my earnings with CPA marketing..

I need a mentor that have a good knowledge and experience when it comes to this field.

Let me know via PM if you're interested. Let's make a team.. :)

Regards

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I recommend you in first few days to just read and read then start to act and ask questions for help if u stuck.
You can find good stuff here, also try visiting Leakforums there are usefull things there.

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Dude I have about 1 year experience in ppd/cpa.I can help you out as I am helping a few members out here.All you have to do is join under my referrel on adnooka get accepted and PM me.I will surely help you to maximise your earnings with your seo knowledge

Kojakfull

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
radarXtreme said:
Dude I have about 1 year experience in ppd/cpa.I can help you out as I am helping a few members out here.All you have to do is join under my referrel on adnooka get accepted and PM me.I will surely help you to maximise your earnings with your seo knowledge

Do you have skype?

Top Bottom