I leave Adnooka

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lucky14

Reaction score
I leave this network because they dont accept anymore fake files and for me is very dificult to make money with real files because are very hard to find.I go to ppd network like cleanfiles .Have luck guys

blackemil

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
No cpa will ever accept fake files. Or ppd networks. Try to not upload fake files on their servers. It's about the advertisers. Nobody wants a pin offer stopped after 10 minutes because the people got a fake file .

blackemil

Reaction score
You know that cpa owners see this threads no ?

You can use txt file but try to not point direct links from your site to those. Work in shadow mode ;)

fiction

Reaction score
99% of PPD are promoting fake files so I guess everyone is fucked

blackemil

Reaction score
You don't see the point. The hole problem it's about the guys that promote viruses with the help of those fake files. And if you are smart just put txt links on ppd networks. Not exe files to give admins reasons to have suspicions .

lucky14

Reaction score
you are right newnew717

So for example i can upload the file to mediafire and tu put the pasword of file on adnooka?

blackemil

Reaction score
lucky14 said:
you are right newnew717

So for example i can upload the file to mediafire and tu put the pasword of file on adnooka?

In my opinion yes since the txt file is not fake.

Gedeon

Reaction score
There are a lot more file types people. Think. MP3, JPG, DOCX, PDF, DLL and on and on.

Top Bottom