I just got shot down by AdWorkMedia

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

yarddog2k

Reaction score
Website
workonlineusa.com
Here is the response they gave me:

"Hi Preston,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: Your application is looking great, however we noticed that you signed up through a VPN, and we do not allow these types of signups.

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia

Here is the strange part; I'm on my home laptop using DSL from my local ISP. I have no VPN and have never used a VPN.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How about telling them exactly what you are telling us?

Riven

Reaction score
Get in Contact with them, and tell them everything they need to know that you didn't use a VPN to signup. Just try to solve this problem.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
yarddog2k said:
If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

They even told you what to do... It's just some kind of error on their side.
I am pretty sure you will get accepted once you explain the issue.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
Just explain to them your situation, they should help you.

Reaction score
I got rejected as well this is what they told me:

"Hi Francisco,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: There are inconsistencies in your sign up please send a scanned copy of your photo ID or utility bill to help us verify your account details.

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia"

I don't know why I received this message when I filled the application with my real info.

Mr White

Reaction score
Email the support team and explain it to them. Good Luck

Calisthenics

Reaction score
STIGMAOFTHEWIND said:
I got rejected as well this is what they told me:

"Hi Francisco,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: There are inconsistencies in your sign up please send a scanned copy of your photo ID or utility bill to help us verify your account details.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia"

I don't know why I received this message when I filled the application with my real info.

Well, they are a legit company, so I don't see any reason why shouldn't send them the required documents.

Nuutero

Reaction score
Add an affiliate manager on Skype and tell explain them everything. I'm sure he will get you accepted.

yarddog2k

Reaction score
Website
workonlineusa.com
Thanks for all the responses. I've been really busy today and haven't been online for several hours. You guys rock. This is a great forum full of good people who wish to help each other. I'm so glad I found CPA Elites.

Tomorrow morning I will be contacting AWM by phone and we will see where it leads.

Thanks again for all the great feedback and advice.

Top Bottom