I introduce myself

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Lucrezia

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Italian, but I live in Austria. I have known of this forum by following a link on the forum --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I'm for my bad english.:wink:

alexparris

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome Man
Enjoy Your Stay!! Good Luck ~ Happy Earnings

Overflame

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!
Surely you will not regret the decision to register on CPAelites ;)

Line

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Overflame said:
Welcome buddy!
Surely you will not the decision to register on CPAelites ;)

not regret the decision* =P

Welcome.

| ALIEN |

Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard!
Everybody here is talking about --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---; but I think my country's ip range is blocked and I cannot access --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- :/

boghi

Reaction score
[quote='|]
Hey welcome aboard!
Everybody here is talking about --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---; but I think my country's ip range is blocked and I cannot access --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- :/
[/quote]

Have the same problem too :( Can't access it ,since my country is blocked ..:(

Lucrezia

Reaction score
For those who have problems to browse some sites blocked by your country I recommend using a vpn like openvpn which is free.
Or you can try to set your TCP/IP DNS go to Network and Internet Connections and click the Network Connections, double-click Local Area Connection, open properties button, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), click properties, select "Use following DNS server addresses" and now put this addresses,
Preferred DNS server: 208.67.222.222
Alternate DNS server: 208.67.220.220

Top Bottom