I have a problem with HTTrack can somebody help me out

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
Hello,

I copied one website and i edit it fine. But the problem is when i visit my website there is showing a domain of website i copied as well, for example www.mywebsite.com/www.websiteicopied.me/index.html

So how can i get rid of that website i copied domain, and to normally shows only my domain www.mydomain.com and not www.mydomain.com/www.websiteicopied.me/index.html in domain bar

Here is the screenshot as well.. http://prntscr.com/1t6myn

Hope somebody help me out to fix this issue!

Regards.

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
You will have to move out all the files from the website map and paste these in your public.html

Right now you have it Public> domain > files
And you need Public > files.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
MarkoSRBa said:
I'm not sure I understand you well :S

If i'm right You have an folder with the domain name you copied right?
Well you need to open that folder. And take everything thats in there and paste that on your website.

The reason why the old domain still shows up in the adress bar is because the files are not in the correct spot.

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
MarkoSRBa said:

Well you need to open that folder. And take everything thats in there and paste that on your website.

The reason why the old domain still shows up in the adress bar is because the files are not in the correct spot.
I tried that and still nothing.. here is what i got http://prntscr.com/1t8bzd
I also tried to remove whole folder delete it and it didn't worked, now tried to move all files from that folder in my domain folder still not working.. I really don't know what am i doing wrong, in html there is still that domain name i copied but if i try to remove it or add my domain it will get same error i posted screenshot above.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
MarkoSRBa said:
DutchPride said:
MarkoSRBa said:

I tried that and still nothing.. here is what i got /1t8bzd
I also tried to remove whole folder delete it and it didn't worked, now tried to move all files from that folder in my domain folder still not working.. I really don't know what am i doing wrong, in html there is still that domain name i copied but if i try to remove it or add my domain it will get same error i posted screenshot above.

Then i cannot help you further, I'm sorry.
Maybe it's some error within the files.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
MarkoSRBa said:
Hello,

I copied one website and i edit it fine. But the problem is when i visit my website there is showing a domain of website i copied as well, for example www.mywebsite.com/www.websiteicopied.me/index.html

So how can i get rid of that website i copied domain, and to normally shows only my domain www.mydomain.com and not www.mydomain.com/www.websiteicopied.me/index.html in domain bar

Here is the screenshot as well.. /1t6myn

Regards.

PM me with your skype. I'll help you out.

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
MarkoSRBa said:
Hello,

Here is the screenshot as well.. /1t6myn

Regards.

PM me with your skype. I'll help you out.

Top Bottom