I don't use whitehat SEO do you?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
To be honest I use blackhat SEO tools, it makes the process faster for me and means I rank faster mostly. That does not mean whitehat SEO is bad, in fact it normally means you can hold your rank for even longer I heard.

How do you implement your SEO?

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I don't even do seo but a nice on-page SEO guide followed by an OFF-site SEO guide that's updated with the latest google update should be nice, eh?

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Blackhat said:
I don't even do seo but a nice on-page SEO guide followed by an OFF-site SEO guide that's updated with the latest google update should be nice, eh?

Someone posted one here I think mate, take a look in the sections.

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I'm looking for someone to tutor me actually...

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Blackhat said:
Well I'm looking for someone to tutor me actually...

I wont be able to tutor you, but, I will be able to write a HQ guide sometime.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't even know what kind of SEO I'm doing lol. Probably Grey-Hat. I just do some On-Page SEO on my Website and then pay someone to rank my website (He builds backlinks). 90% of the orders are successfull and #1 :D

BestEarner

Reaction score
White hat seo is not so hard . If you use black hat seo and you don't know what you do soon or later you will be fucked by google.
Now google fuck you if you have to many pagerank backlinks or your site is new and you already have 5 10 k backlinks.
Seo is a long process.

BucksMaker

Reaction score
Actually i do the on-page seo and pay people for the off-page optimization and site get ranked :D

Top Bottom