I can't stand it anymore

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

amru82

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hello. I am in PPD for 5 months and all I have earnt was like 7$. Now I can't stand this situation anymore! I want to start making money like everybody else does. So cand anybody give me a link to a good noob friendly method? Thank you!

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can honestly just around the forums man. Study up first, what I mean by that is if you are not earning money take a break from trying to earn big and just study. You may not earn anything at first but in the end you'll come out knowing a lot more and will be able to earn better. Im not a pro but can you tell me what you are doing currently and I might be able to tell you what you are doing wrong.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try to make some stuff HQ. I think you just make some videos, you don't boost/rank them. Nobody finds the videos, if they happen to find it --> seems LQ = no downloads

amru82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give me your skype so I can show you my best LP and my best video so far, if you want to.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Trust me you are not the only one struggling with this. Just use your creativity and think outside the box, but be sure that you've filled the box before going outside it.

-LinX

Brokep

Reaction score
LinX said:
Trust me you are not the only one struggling with this. Just use your creativity and think outside the box, but be sure that you've filled the box before going outside it.

-LinX

Exactly! It's not like we just made a video and started earning money.. It needs a lot of hard work and reading. I started reading about all kinds of stuff evolving CPA for months before I started getting some bucks.

amru82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the hardest thing to me is that I do not have money to invest at the moment so I have to boost videos with vagex/enhanceviews. It is easyer to just access viralsocials, buy some views/likes/comments and be on the first page.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Freddie said:
LinX said:

-LinX

Exactly! It's not like we just made a video and started earning money.. It needs a lot of hard work and reading. I started reading about all kinds of stuff evolving CPA for months before I started getting some bucks.

Then there is reading tons of eBooks as well :)

Click here

-LinX

Top Bottom