Huge increase in non-converting Filipino traffic?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tomsko

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing really huge increase in non-converting Filipino traffic in your PPD empire?
I'm getting twice as many Filipino clicks than I do from any other country, and conversion rate is somewhere between 1-3%[That might be OK since all offers are PIN submits and Filipinos are poor]. This has not been the case till now! Usually I was getting mostly US clicks.
Also my overall EPC and CR is half of what I used to get.
It has been like this for almost whole August.

I'm using Adworkmedia.

d980xt

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
tomsko said:
Is anyone else noticing really huge increase in non-converting Filipino traffic in your PPD empire?
I'm getting twice as many Filipino clicks than I do from any other country, and conversion rate is somewhere between 1-3%[That might be OK since all offers are PIN submits and Filipinos are poor]. This has not been the case till now! Usually I was getting mostly US clicks.
Also my overall EPC and CR is half of what I used to get.
It has been like this for almost whole August.

I'm using Adworkmedia.
I take that offensively..

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I infect my visitors first (they run an .exe telling them to go to a blogger for updated version, they share it and they get a survey link) and then BTC mine on them, so even if they don't convert, you make money off of them.

Top Bottom