HTML SEO - What is and how to

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lanzye

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Most of the people doesn't know that the html can do the job of a normal SEO plugin. In fact there are <META> tags which allow you to embed keywords, description, and the 3 most important keywords in your site.

Title (the title tag)
The title of your web-page. Think of a captivating title for your website. This is the first line that will be displayed in a search result. Don't make the title longer than 100 characters.
Code:
<title>HTML SEO TUTORIAL</title>

Description (the meta description tag)
A short description in 200 characters of your web-page. This appears 1-on-1 in the search results. Add a different description for every page of your website.
Code:
<meta name="description" content="cpa elites is a newest community where you can learn how to make money online with CPA and PPD Networks." />

PXLMPWA.png

TITLE - DESCRIPTION

Keywords (the meta keyword tag)
Describe your page in 20 different keywords. These keywords will be used to categorize your page. Separate with a comma-space (use no more than 1000 characters)
Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="cpaelites, cpa, ppd, how to make money, how to monetize online, cpa tutorial, ppd tutorial, free e-book" />

Please, don't leech this post. If you want share it on other forums link my CPAElites's Profile at the end, thank you.

PS: If you pay attention you will find a lot of niches :wink:

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Abstraction
Fill out the 3 most important and relevant keywords of the page you add meta tags to. Separate the 3 words with a comma and a space.
Code:
<!-- ppd, cpa, ebook -->

[/quote]

What does this have to do with SEO? Can you please explain.

lanzye

Reaction score
Some robot read this 3 main keywords.

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
Google doesn't use meta tag anymore like they stop dong that 5+ years ago. I mean they don't use that to rank your website. They are more now interested in Uniquest of the page / content and backlinks.

<--! google isn't looking at this --> does are comments and nothing more !

lanzye

Reaction score
Some robots look meta tag. ;) BTW <!-- kjadwdak --> i don't knew it, now i will remove it. Thank you!

Top Bottom