How to use Fake and Hack Niches with CPA Networks? [HELP]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I'm thinking to move from Cleanfiles to CPA Networks. But my Niche is Fake and Hack Niche (Games).

So, How can I use these niches with CPA Networks?

Please tell me the solution.

Thanks

fatwallet

Reaction score
I'm using MCL(5 CPA Networks) and also Game's niche. There is option "Fake referer", Network don't know where your traffic come from.

Atlantis

Reaction score
Create a separate domain like filedownload.com and load the content locker on that site. Then link your traffic from your niche to that domain. (use blank referrer)

adidam

Reaction score
Atlantis said:
Create a separate domain like filedownload.com and load the content locker on that site. Then link your traffic from your niche to that domain. (use blank referrer)

Using Blank Referrer will not cause ban to my Account?

CallMePete said:
I'm using MCL(5 CPA Networks) and also Game's niche. There is option "Fake referer", Network don't know where your traffic come from.

MCL is costly ( Any other tutorial?

Big Chief

Reaction score
Personally, I create a blog, and use Link Locker to lock it. Got payed 2 times in a row.

Top Bottom