How To Use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Line

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Use the Google AdWords: Keyword Planner.

Line

Reaction score
[video=youtube]

I just recorded that quick vid, it's extremely easy to get statistics on your keyword. Check out the other tools to maximize your potential, don't be afraid to explore.

the change is for the better

Wave

Reaction score
Royal said:
[video=youtube]/watch?v=HXZc2RgQA6k[/video]

I just recorded that quick vid, it's extremely easy to get statistics on your keyword. Check out the other tools to maximize your potential, don't be afraid to explore.

now this what we call tutorial, thx bro...if i can give rep i ald give but cant...thx bro...why does youtube doesnt have this

Royal said:

one more thing, thx to you i just got a good niche :D (Legit)

Attachments

• ar.png
    ar.png
    9 KB · Views: 31

Line

Reaction score
crackerzwave said:
Royal said:

now this what we call tutorial, thx bro...if i can give rep i ald give but cant...thx bro...why does youtube doesnt have this

Royal said:

The YouTube searches are generally in the same ratio as the search engine searches.

Good luck with your online endeavours.

P.S - My example is a broad search.

Wave

Reaction score
Royal said:
crackerzwave said:
Royal said:

Royal said:

The YouTube searches are generally in the same ratio as the search engine searches.

Good luck with your online endeavours.

P.S - My example is a broad search.

i use exact search with []

Mai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Royal said:

Excuse me, but what does it mean if the competition is "low"? How can google tell if the competition is high or low? Thanks for the answer! :*

BaStan

Reaction score
Royal said:

Thanks for the video.I alse opened a thread and telling how confused I'm with that new keyword planner tool :sad:

Line

Reaction score
Mai said:
Royal said:

Excuse me, but what does it mean if the competition is "low"? How can google tell if the competition is high or low? Thanks for the answer! :*

If the competition is low, I'd focus on the number of monthly searches. You don't want it to be too high or too low. ;)

The number of advertisers that showed on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.

About the number: We calculate the number of advertisers bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google. Note that this data is specific to the locations and Search Network targeting that you've selected.

How to use it: Determine how competitive ad placement is for a keyword.

Note: If we don't have enough data, you'll see a dash (-).

Edit: By the way, it's a representation of how hard it'll probably be to rank. Competition will be high on "How to make money online" for obvious reasons. It's calculated by the amount of advertisers bidding as stated above, quoted from a Google help page.

Top Bottom