How to use AWM

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Brokep

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How do you guys use AWM with fake generators and stuff?

I don't see any file manager option, and also AWM is very strict with fake stuff.

What content do you monetize with it ? And how ? How do I use those content lockers? I have never used a content locker before..

Shxdow

Reaction score
Im also trying to get use to Adnooka, not sure what the content locker and link locker mean and supposed to do

Brokep

Reaction score
I am not that far behind.. I know how to setup a content locker I just don't see the point with it. I also can't seem to find a file manager on AWM which is odd.

I don't know if fake files are allowed with AWM but lets take this as an example.

I create a fake generator, make a video, redirect them to a blog or websit, make a button and set the content locker to be enabled when they hit the button. They complete they complete an offer but happens after? There is no option to redirect after the button gets hit. Do I just enter a link on the button and then they go to the link ?

mashemaru

Reaction score
When you create a product locker on AWM there is a "Thank You Redirect URL" field.
For the content locker there is "Redirect/File URL" field.

Brokep

Reaction score
Really ? Dunno how I missed it ! I was playing arround with lockers yesterday and didn't see anything like that.

Gonna check again.

mashemaru

Reaction score
Remi said:
Really ? Dunno how I missed it ! I was playing arround with lockers yesterday and didn't see anything like that.

Gonna check again.

hehe :grin: just reply here or PM me if you still need help.

Brokep

Reaction score
Am I allowed to content lock fake files ? Is there a chance I can get banned?

imasmarku

Reaction score
I'm using the Link Locker, lock the download link of your niche and use the short URL provided, place it on your site's download button. There are download themes/skins so the user can think he is unlocking the download and not just a link.

Brokep

Reaction score
Gonna use it with one of my niches. Gonna post results.

Top Bottom