How to set up my niches?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

NYNF

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
So i started doing PPD 2 months ago but didn't really work the first month. I have set up 2 unsaturated niches which are earning me $5-$10 a day. I have a list i have been putting together for a month now. It has over 60 unsaturated niches with good stats i found with a method i created. I would really like to know what is the best way to go about setting these niches up without youtube banning all of my videos. I don't want to put up over 60 videos and then have them all get deleted.
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
1 per day and maybe you should use some private proxies while setting up accounts and clean cookie's and cache before making a new one.
 

NYNF

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Skouti said:
1 per day and maybe you should use some private proxies while setting up accounts and clean cookie's and cache before making a new one.

Ok thanks but I was thinking more like 5 a day. Will 1 a day make it more safe for my videos?
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
NYNF said:
Skouti said:
1 per day and maybe you should use some private proxies while setting up accounts and clean cookie's and cache before making a new one.

Ok thanks but I was thinking more like 5 a day. Will 1 a day make it more safe for my videos?

If you can do more, do it, I just said a decent number because the average person doesn't have time to record 5 videos making 5 landing pages in the same day :P

about the safety if you use proxies and you clear cookies you will be fine also, check these tutorials
How to never get a mass ban again
YT Ban Prevention!
 

NYNF

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Skouti said:
NYNF said:
Skouti said:
1 per day and maybe you should use some private proxies while setting up accounts and clean cookie's and cache before making a new one.

Ok thanks but I was thinking more like 5 a day. Will 1 a day make it more safe for my videos?

If you can do more, do it, I just said a decent number because the average person doesn't have time to record 5 videos making 5 landing pages in the same day :P

about the safety if you use proxies and you clear cookies you will be fine also, check these tutorials
How to never get a mass ban again
YT Ban Prevention!

Thanks! And also i use a Multi-Niche site so its a little bit easier on me.
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
NYNF said:
Skouti said:
NYNF said:
Skouti said:
1 per day and maybe you should use some private proxies while setting up accounts and clean cookie's and cache before making a new one.

Ok thanks but I was thinking more like 5 a day. Will 1 a day make it more safe for my videos?

If you can do more, do it, I just said a decent number because the average person doesn't have time to record 5 videos making 5 landing pages in the same day :P

about the safety if you use proxies and you clear cookies you will be fine also, check these tutorials
How to never get a mass ban again
YT Ban Prevention!

Thanks! And also i use a Multi-Niche site so its a little bit easier on me.

Oh then if you have the time you can create more than 5 :P
 
Top Bottom