How to rank Video on Rank #1? [YouTube and Google]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I'm sending views from Vagex, Hitleap and U2BViews daily. I'm sending Likes from Addmefast daily. Also I'm using U2BViews and Vagex for Likes, Subsribers and Favorites also.

But I'm not able to Rank the Video on #1 Spot.

Video on Rank #1: 29,997 views - 57 Likes - 17 Dislikes - 213 Comments - 1 Year Ago Uploaded (Non PPD/CPA Video)
Video on Rank #2: 5,490 views views - 17 Likes - 7 Dislikes - 32 Comments - 1.5 Month Ago Uploaded (Non PPD/CPA Video)
Video on Rank #3: 31,575 views views - 1302 Likes - 5 Dislikes - 57 Comments - 1 Month Ago Uploaded (PPD Video - I have stolen this video and uploaded in my Channel)
Video on Rank #11: 10,269 views views - 561 Likes - 1 Dislikes - 63 Comments - 5 Days ago (PPD Video - I have made this Video with Voice Over)

I can take any video in medium saturated niche on the first page but How to rank in top 3 or on Rank #1 ?

Also, What is DRIP FEED?

moneys

Reaction score
adidam said:
1 Month Ago Uploaded (PPD Video - I have stolen this video and uploaded in my Channel)

That's the problem. If you did not edit the video at all and uploaded the same version of it, then youtube can detect it's a duplicate and this will make it harder to rank.

adidam

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
[onvacation] said:
I made a guide for you just now, check it out.

Can you mention the link brother? Where can I find that guide?

Bazingaa

Reaction score
same problem with me i just can't rank, i am at the end of the first page and all above me have less views,+likes,comments+fb shares + fb likes but still can't go up lol
mine 40k views are 98% HR -_-

Top Bottom