How to rank my videos for free?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

kiko77

Reaction score
I want to know how to rank my niche videos on youtube for free, i want to possibly rank my videos somewhat to the first page quickly and easily. Since im starting off with this PPD journey I need free easy to use tools. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
kiko77 said:
I want to know how to rank my niche videos on youtube for free, i want to possibly rank my videos somewhat to the first page quickly and easily. Since im starting off with this PPD journey I need free easy to use tools. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sometimes in a big niche if you rank to fast you will be banned!

Ignore

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
kiko77 said:

That's not 100% true. If you rank a big niche, many people will flag it.
so it doesnt matter if you rank it fast or not.
I prefer to wait several days to see if it gets deleted before. If it doesn't I rank them

Mr White

Reaction score
Ignore said:
NUMB3R44 said:
kiko77 said:

I prefer to wait several days to see if it gets deleted before. If it doesn't I rank them

I ranked a big niche, 3rd in about 4 days and got taken down hard.

Ignore

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Ignore said:
NUMB3R44 said:
kiko77 said:

I ranked a big niche, 3rd in about 4 days and got taken down hard.

that's because of jealous people who are angry because you are able to rank it fast :D They massflagg

Top Bottom