How to push ranking Up in a Safest Way

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

sinefix

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got a site which currently rank number 6 on the main keyword that I targeted. The ranking is dancing between 3 to 7 this month and stayed at number 6 this past few days.

How can I push the ranking higher in the safest way? Im really afraid of hurting my site. Thanks in advance

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have multiple keywords on jumping first page also. Google will settle it down within a few weeks or so, just let it sit.

sinefix

Reaction score
Doozy said:
I have multiple keywords on jumping first page also. Google will settle it down within a few weeks or so, just let it sit.

Yeah, its probably dancing. My question is, what can I do to make the ranking even higher in the safest way without losing the rank.

Marvin

Reaction score
sinefix said:
Doozy said:

Yeah, its probably dancing. My question is, what can I do to make the ranking even higher in the safest way without losing the rank.
Keep pushing it with a constant rate relevant backlinks, no shit guestbooks, forum profiles, etc.

sinefix

Reaction score
Doozy said:
Keep pushing it with a constant rate relevant backlinks, no shit guestbooks, forum profiles, etc.

Can you tell me those relevant backlinks are? Are these unique web 2.0 articles?

Sorry for the noob questions.

Marvin

Reaction score
sinefix said:
Doozy said:

Can you tell me those relevant backlinks are? Are these unique web 2.0 articles?

Sorry for the noob questions.
Yes, web 2.0's, article directories, social networks, doc sharing sites. Are you using any tools? GSA?

hungthuy1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Make some quality web 2.0 and sent backlinks to it then you should get there. Nuke the shit out of that web 2.0... Hope it help!

Mr.Tangible

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try to build VERY GOOD QUALITY (i.e HQ ) backlinks...Use tier building but only high pR

One of site is on #9 before 15 days and now its on #3 after HQ link building

niroshana35

Reaction score
Manually building backlinks using unique content is the safest way and find some high quality websites means with High PR and aged sites then build backlinks on those websites.

Top Bottom