Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

UGMED

Reaction score
Other Question "How can I get Traffic for XXX Niche" is the question you should ask yourself.
I mean snapchat is still a good tip but do the math you know how many Traffic you need.
Something between 5 and 10k Monthly clicks on your Ad´s is what you need. For those clicks you will maybe need 30-60k Impressions.
This is nothing what you can get posting Images on Snapchat.

I would suggest you to build a Cool Website. Which people will enjoy to visit. Once you have this you can use different social Networks to promote and generate Traffic.

OnePercent2k18

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Snapchat is now one of the best ways! There are a lot of free guides on internet available. Just google them and you will eventually find some. Combine Instagram with snapchat and you will eventually end up with a $100 a day income source which is great. Only thing you got to do is to fail and stand up each time, because it is not going to be easy.

Top Bottom