How to Promote CPA Campaigns ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Techfreak

Reaction score
Hey guys !!
I wanna learn how to promote Campaigns !
I dont wanna just stick to the PPD aspects of CPA .
Instead of spending time on fininding Niches wouldnt it be easier to promote something which is already setup ?

Please suggest some nice methods of implementation and also discuss the problems with this approach !

Looking forward to your replies :D

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
make a site about the niche and place offer as ads on your pages and get traffic to the sites. People interested will click the ad and complete the offer.
make a review about the CPA Offer...get traffic by SEO or other means. Direct them to the offer.
You can also make a site about the offer and do some media buying <--- great potential and requires a lot of money but you can also lose all that money

Techfreak

Reaction score
j@bz said:
make a site about the niche and place offer as ads on your pages and get traffic to the sites. People interested will click the ad and complete the offer.
make a review about the CPA Offer...get traffic by SEO or other means. Direct them to the offer.
You can also make a site about the offer and do some media buying <--- great potential and requires a lot of money but you can also lose all that money

Hmm.. I will try the first two methods and let u know !! I dont have money to invest !
And how to choose campaigns ? Which Country should i target ? US ?
I will try with AWM and update this thread..

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Techfreak said:
j@bz said:

Hmm.. I will try the first two methods and let u know !! I dont have money to invest !

I don't use the methods myself I have seen someone else that i know do it and made a good amount. He was promoting those make money from home offers. But he moved on to adsense now.

Techfreak

Reaction score
j@bz said:
Techfreak said:
j@bz said:

I don't use the methods myself I have seen someone else that i know do it and made a good amount. He was promoting those make money from home offers. But he moved on to adsense now.

Thanks mate !! Thats a good place to start with ;) Will check AWM Campaigns :D

Top Bottom