How to optimize the offers in Adnooka

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

manasa

Reaction score
Hey

does any body know how to optimize the offers in adnooka

Actually my us download are less than .50$

hope to optimize at least 1$

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey,

when it comes to optimizing offers you shouldn't disable offers that pay less than $1 because sometimes their conversation rate is insanely high! You could miss out on a lot of money right there. Try to only disable offers with low EPC and take a closer look at the $0.50 - $1 offers. I actually do not recommend to optimize your own offers if you are a beginner, but since Adnooka doesn't have a system which optimizes the offers for you just take a closer look at all the available offers and spend some time optimizing them, you will reach and AvgCPA of $1 and more eventually :)

Cheers,
PB3

TheSilentKid

Reaction score
Take note about the offers for VARIOUS countries. I had one from Keek.com and literally messed my entire earnings, it paid about .05 cents and also offered for countries like US , Australia, and Netherlands where I usually get good leads and earnings.

manasa

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Hey,

when it comes to optimizing offers you shouldn't disable offers that pay less than $1 because sometimes their conversation rate is insanely high! You could miss out on a lot of money right there. Try to only disable offers with low EPC and take a closer look at the $0.50 - $1 offers. I actually do not recommend to optimize your own offers if you are a beginner, but since Adnooka doesn't have a system which optimizes the offers for you just take a closer look at all the available offers and spend some time optimizing them, you will reach and AvgCPA of $1 and more eventually :)

Cheers,
PB3

Hey Thats really amazing

Ok as u told i will optimize the offers which has low EPC

Thanks alot

TheSilentKid said:
Take note about the offers for VARIOUS countries. I had one from Keek.com and literally messed my entire earnings, it paid about .05 cents and also offered for countries like US , Australia, and Netherlands where I usually get good leads and earnings.

Will removing the offers which are least converting :)

TheSilentKid

Reaction score
manasa said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Hey,

Cheers,
PB3

Hey Thats really amazing

Ok as u told i will optimize the offers which has low EPC

Thanks alot

TheSilentKid said:

Will removing the offers which are least converting :)

Yes but remove those that are really crappy offers, I mean , cmon , 5 cents?! :)) . It took almost all my US , AU leads as it was a very easy offer to complete cause it was via facebook, a video share app i think, remove them ASAP. :)

Gedeon

Reaction score
Holy shit, thanks for the heads up guys. The keek.com offer is really garbage. It's worldwide, and pays 5 cents, what a joke. A serious leak, remove it guys ASAP.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just know I optimized and removed keek.com offer, yesterday for 21downloads I earn only $2.7 because of this keek thing. Rubbish website.

Top Bottom