How to lock a link in Wordpress?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

Reaction score
How to add a AdWorkMedia widget in Wordpress? I've tried the EZ Content Locker, but it locks the whole page. I only want to lock a link.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thief said:
-qwerty- said:
1. Go to www.adworkmedia.com
2. Go to "Tools"
3. Select Link Locker
4. Create a new profile
5. Lock the link
I didn't mean this. I meant to pop up the widget, when the link is pressed.

In the widget? I think I don't understand what's your trying to say.. but if you want to display your link locker when someone clicks on something without going to the actual link, you'll have to implement an iFrame on your website.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
You don't have a widget which will popup when you click on the link locker.
I think you should make a script where it makes a popup instead of a new page/tab.

I use EZ Content Locker, but only for 1 post and not my whole site.
Anyway, try to edit a widget and make sure it'll popup, else I can't think of a solution for you.

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I dont know if i understend what you mean but what about "Launching Gateway on Click"?
<a href="#" onClick="javascript:gLoad_00000(); return false;">Launch Gateway</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom