How to increase content locker conversation.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

PixelPurpose

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Is there any guide out there on how to increase content locker conversation?
Like with some tips and guidance?

Thanks!

adidam

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Always put ? at the end of your Thread Title from next time.

Try to use HQ Landing Page, HQ Content Locker Graphics :)

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
Make sure your Content Locker looks like an extension of your website rather than an intrusive pop-up by customizing it and using unique skins that match your site, most networks out there have many options that allow you to customize the look of your tool. When a user visits your page you want to continuously build trust throughout their stay, so that they are open to interacting with the advertisements displayed to them. If a user sees no path in sight to obtain their desired incentive easily, they might just up and leave.

Having a unique and innovative design will help big time with conversions in my opinion, just keep thinking about the user experience.

I hope this bit of info helps you out.

PixelPurpose

Reaction score
adidam said:
Always put ? at the end of your Thread Title from next time.

Try to use HQ Landing Page, HQ Content Locker Graphics :)

My apologies for that!

And I believe my pages and lockers are pretty HQ, as I like to do web design quite a lot. My average conversation rate is about 18% atm.
Always looking for ways to improve :)

BlvdJeremy said:
Make sure your Content Locker looks like an extension of your website rather than an intrusive pop-up by customizing it and using unique skins that match your site, most networks out there have many options that allow you to customize the look of your tool. When a user visits your page you want to continuously build trust throughout their stay, so that they are open to interacting with the advertisements displayed to them. If a user sees no path in sight to obtain their desired incentive easily, they might just up and leave.

Having a unique and innovative design will help big time with conversions in my opinion, just keep thinking about the user experience.

I hope this bit of info helps you out.

This was actually very helpful, Thank you very much!
Best of luck in you IM ventures ;)

Top Bottom