How To Hide the youtube player in Autoplay

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Riddik

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
so guys here is the code how do you hide the youtube player in autoplay.
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Skouti

Reaction score
Thanks that's useful for people who put video testimonials on their landing pages, it looks more HQ :D

Riddik

Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Nice share, Riddik. Thank you, buddy! :smile:
your welcome dude.

Skouti said:
Thanks that's useful for people who put video testimonials on their landing pages, it looks more HQ :D
yes you are right enjoy.

OMGWTFISTHIS

Reaction score
It'll look even better if you do this:

What exactly would this do? You couldn't see the video, so I'm sure that's the point for some audio, but even then - the traffic in which you get to your landing page will not count as a view on Youtube, considering the Youtube staff has excluded iFrames from that.

punkHD

Reaction score
OMGWTFISTHIS said:

What exactly would this do? You couldn't see the video, so I'm sure that's the point for some audio, but even then - the traffic in which you get to your landing page will not count as a view on Youtube, considering the Youtube staff has excluded iFrames from that.

If you view an embedded video on a site, will that count?

OMGWTFISTHIS

Reaction score
punkHD said:
OMGWTFISTHIS said:

If you view an embedded video on a site, will that count?

I don't remember exactly, I want to lean towards yes, but I'm not certain.

klaatu97

Reaction score
Nice share, thanks you, i'll use it in my next niche and I will see if the CR/EPC will be better

Riddik

Reaction score
howard_hughes said:
pretty good share, im going to try this :)
welcome buddy.

klaatu97 said:
Nice share, thanks you, i'll use it in my next niche and I will see if the CR/EPC will be better
no pro mate enjoy.

Top Bottom