How to hide referrer?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jenat

Reaction score
I am using adworkmedia link locker.I used link shortener to hide my traffic source.But it still show my traffic source in lead report.My niche is legit but domain name contain the word they don't like.

How do you hide link referrer for content or link locker?

Tom

Reaction score
You can purchase a domain like "safedownloads.org".
Use on this domain a script what looks like a download mirror. (you can get a script like this here in the forum).
Be sure that you give the .html a name like "your-download-323234.html" this will make it look more legit then "safedownloads.org/download.html" Simple add a Instant content locker on the site. (i mean the locker which is poping up automatically without clicking). Hide the refferer from your main site to your download mirror site with bit.ly then you have no backlinks from your main domain. AWM will then notice safedownloads.org as the refferer.

Regards Tom.

Top Bottom