How to get FREE High Retention Youtube Views

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

danbirk

Reaction score
Theese views are 100% High Retention and none of them are shit mobile views! (MONETIZEABLE).

Enjoy theese free views guys.

Quick Pro Tip: Sign up with new mail and do this over and over and over and over as long as youd like!

Guide:
1. You have to sign up here: http://bit.ly/Free-HR-YouTube-Views
2. As soon as you're signed up and have activated your account (check your email), you'll get 2000+ points.
3. Now go to this link: http://www.ytmax.com/members/index.php add your video and then allocate your desired amount of credits.
4. Check out there earn points section here: http://www.ytmax.com/members/earncredit.php
I got over 100k+ points during some time y doing small tasks, like creating a little banner in Photoshop and letting their webviewer/video viewer run overnight on my laptop.

You can earn points in alot of differents ways on their sire.
Remember to get 200 points daily by clicking their bonus thingie on front page of their site, you can do that once every day!

Old thread was closed so I decided to update it alittle and repost it, this still works, and will probally do forever! Come get it!

DeepNDelicious

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Completely anonymous. You can register there many times with no problems.

killoder

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing this, I just registered and had 2k credits I don't know why but i'm not gonna complain about that !

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Registered! Site looks good hopefully it actually works.

piethenk2

Reaction score
Using this site for a while now. Everytime you register again you will get 2k credits :D
So just register as much as you can and there you go!

Not completely sure but I thought those views are LQ mobile views...

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Is that site really good for retention views.I am gonna wait for a few reviews coz low quality views can ban your video

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Ugh, i registered to this site 2-3 days ago, and forgot to test it. Tonight i'm gonna upload a new video and do a small test on it. Will keep you guys updated.

Top Bottom