How To Find Niches To Promote By Keyword Researching [Guide]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hello Elites,

Well I have had a LOT of members ask me how to find these as they put it "so called white hat niches!" - I decided to write this little guide out myself quickly. It's not a rocket science it's VERY easy to find them. Start by downloading the Market Samaria here -> http://www.--- CPAElites doesn't su... button below to report this message. ---.com enter your name and email then you will be sent over the tool directly into your inbox.

When downloaded simply open it up and click on the 1. "New project" make sure to leave the "Language And Region" alone and just add 2. "Free Coupons" into the keyword box and then click create. Next you will need to click on the 3. "Keyword Research" and then click on the 4. "Generate Keywords" 5. Click on "Keyword Analysis"

Now above the keyword results you will see some boxes:

Organic | Majestic Competition | Basic Competition | Commerciality

Now I'm not going to give you what I personally use as everyone is different, it's best that you play around with these different boxes and add the type of search criteria you need.

Personally I ALWAYS use the "Exact" search preferences, quite frankly there are THOUSANDS of free useful guides around example: http://www.2createawebsite.com/prebuild/niche-keyword-research.html that will give you information based on that stuff.

This guide is mostly about how to pull up niches and seed keywords. So lets take for example "Free Coupons" so if I scroll down the list there are SO many little seed keywords just waiting to be plucked up and used. Go and try it right now and you will see how many there are waiting for you to rank them, make sure to look at the SEO competition of course.

Resources

Link -=> SEO Competition Analysis With --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---

Link -=> How to keyword research on market samuria

Written by - ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ
CPA Elites

Pierre

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thank you, always great stuff.

Murker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks dude, this software looks great! Ever since Google screwed up their keyword tool I've been struggling.

Top Bottom