how to fill out surveys

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

taarn

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello!

I wonder if someone knows that but I'm very curious. Let us assume that a visitor open your page with an AWM(or any network) content locker on it which has an email/zip submit offer.
I would like to know when will the content be unlocked, I mean is it enough to fill in your email or the visitor has to fill out the 2nd page with all of the details.(name, country, phone number etc..)

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
When I try to complete surveys , I always end up completing a next one, like cycle, I don't know how much you have to do but it seems like more then 2 page submits according to the offer.

taarn

Reaction score
User said:
When I try to complete surveys , I always end up completing a next one, like cycle, I don't know how much you have to do but it seems like more then 2 page submits according to the offer.

At which network have you tried this?

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
taarn said:
User said:

May be he is using adnooka.

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
IndeXer said:
taarn said:
User said:

May be he is using adnooka.

ShareCash,AWM, I never met a Adnooka link online except from mine.

taarn

Reaction score
I also tried to fill out my competitors surveys but I never succeded. I ended up in an infinite cycle of new offers pages lol..

I think it sucks a lot if none of the visitors get the actual file. It's illegal what I'm doing though at least I really want to give the file to my visitor. If they not get it there's a high chance they will report my video or write some trash comments.. And yeah I know that I can delete them but reporting sucks..

Top Bottom