How to create verified Facebook accounts?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Brokep

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is there any way to create verified facebook accounts from the us?

I tried to verify one of myaccounts yesterday and it got blocked today.Dunno why.. Maybe because I used my own mobile number.

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Same way as Gmail or Youtube Accounts I guess, you can use textplus.com or similar sites if you find one in order to get a number you can use for verification. If verified Accounts get deleted its likely you did something Facebook doesn't like :P e.g. create spam/scam/other illegal stuff pages/apps or simply spammed likes/status updates etc. I'm never got a FB Account banned so far so I can't really tell you why it happend :/ Good Luck with your future accounts tho! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Brokep

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Same way as Gmail or Youtube Accounts I guess, you can use textplus.com or similar sites if you find one in order to get a number you can use for verification. If verified Accounts get deleted its likely you did something Facebook doesn't like :P e.g. create spam/scam/other illegal stuff pages/apps or simply spammed likes/status updates etc. I'm never got a FB Account banned so far so I can't really tell you why it happend :/ Good Luck with your future accounts tho! :)

Cheers,
PB3

I thought pinger/textplus don't work ..

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Remi said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:

Cheers,
PB3

They still do if you download their App on your tablet/smartphone/whatever and use the Voice Call option instead of the SMS option.

Brokep

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Remi said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:

Cheers,
PB3

They still do if you download their App on your tablet/smartphone/whatever and use the Voice Call option instead of the SMS option.

Gonna try that :)

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Remi said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Remi said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:

Cheers,
PB3

Gonna try that :)

I just tested it creating a gmail email - does it work for Facebook too? Share results for others who might have trouble with this! :)

Cheers,
PB3

high5

Reaction score
If you want facebook accounts to use with amf imacro scripts or something then you need AGED (2-3+ months old) accounts and they will never get deleted.

Brokep

Reaction score
Doesn't work. Just created an account and I still can't verify. Other than the fact that facebook doesn't offer a voice call activation.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
It does offer voice call activation it just takes some tries to get it.
Anyways, its much easier to buy a PVA.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
lancerimpact said:
It does offer voice call activation it just takes some tries to get it.
Anyways, its much easier to buy a PVA.

I think it doesn't anymore. I had a method that worked for creating FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE PVA's. Two weeks ago i made a new youtube account, but when i tried making a Facebook account, there was no Voice Call Activation, only SMS. I retried everything the next 2-3 days, and still couldn't get Voice Call Activation, and then i gave up.

Top Bottom