How to bypass Youtube 301 views verification?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Rampage

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How can you bypass Youtube 301 views verification?

I boosted one of my videos with hitleap to 301 views waited 2 days for youtube to verify the views but Youtube decided to remove the video.

staffer

Reaction score
The point is you need to give continuous views till the video starts getting views independently, even after you get to 301 views mark you need to give boost to the video because Youtube has been programmed that way and after that the algorithm checks whether the views are continuous or not, so this means you should boost to the point where the video has somewhere around 600 or more views. Hope this helps you.

Rampage

Reaction score
thanks for the info
Will start boosting views continuously

Cash Money

Reaction score
staffer said:
The point is you need to give continuous views till the video starts getting views independently, even after you get to 301 views mark you need to give boost to the video because Youtube has been programmed that way and after that the algorithm checks whether the views are continuous or not, so this means you should boost to the point where the video has somewhere around 600 or more views. Hope this helps you.

wait what? someone told me that you should wait untill youtube allows it to pass the 301+ views not boost more...

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Even after your video stucks at 301 views boost it with more views unless views starts increasing... it works all the time for me, my views bypass this 301 verification process within 12 hours...

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
Even after your video stucks at 301 views boost it with more views unless views starts increasing... it works all the time for me, my views bypass this 301 verification process within 12 hours...

You'll need high quality views though. Make it that it came from social networking sites.

And I'm Stewie Griffin.

staffer

Reaction score
Cash Money said:
staffer said:

wait what? someone told me that you should wait untill youtube allows it to pass the 301+ views not boost more...

What I meant was views crediting system is a bit slow with Youtube so you need to continuously boost the video once you see that the video has reached or crossed the 301+ figure then you can start with high retention views

asurfku

Reaction score
I use u2bviews and it always bypass the 301 views things in my case. I can't get that fast with vagex+ enhanceviews

Top Bottom