How to apply views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

K

kpat09

Im a member of a load of view exchanges but I'm wondering how I should apply them to my video. Should I just just do all of them in one go or do some each day.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You know you could just come knock on my door, I'm like 5 metres away from you.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
kpat09 said:
Im a member of a load of view exchanges but I'm wondering how I should apply them to my video. Should I just just do all of them in one go or do some each day.

If it's true, I would just go to mitpat and let him explain everything.
Much easier;)

K

kpat09

Dude we were just on there talking about it, I read it but I'm like should I increase the views each day or just keep it even.

mitpat

Reaction score
OMG I can't believe we're typing this on our computers being sent out to the USA and back over the internet instead of just talking face to face.

Basically you keep sending views each day but it varies according to the niche.

If it's got no competition just send the same amount each day, let it rank highly, then start easing off the views. DON'T stop them at once as it will screw up your stats, say you were sending 100 views, reduce it by 10% each day and let the natural views take over.

If it's got some or a lot of competition you need to send a decent amount of views and keep increasing them each day. Again make the increase steady or google will catch you. Also don't outrun yourself if you can only get 1000 views to it a day make sure you set it up so you don't reach that target for at least 2 weeks.

Don't forget what I said about high retention, you can't just send all high retention, you need a good spread or you'll get caught out again.

Tomorrow I'll show you a lot more detail about it. DON'T do any views yet, or you'll probably mess them up, 99% of people do.

Top Bottom