How to add a video to your website?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xzyl

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
im wondering how i would add video to my site =/

i cannot seem to figure it out, after i add the code i get the video looking layout. but i cannot figure out how to make it work lol

Xzyl

Reaction score
Yashar said:
Under title, click embed and add it to your HTML place on your blog.

im not using a blog lol.
So im trying to find good html code that i can upload my .wmv file onto my website folder and play the wmv video

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe this one ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xxxx" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xzyl

Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
Maybe this one ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xxxx" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thanks i used that already wit the youtube share feature but its all white and nothing shows =/

and + i just want to use an .wmv uploaded in my folder to play.
and also if its possible to auto play without the little bar where u can skip a bit of the video.

Top Bottom