How quickly would this get flagged/deleted?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Altima_

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Theoretically if I were to upload a youtube video, something along the lines of " watch tvshowX season x episode x online full", and in the video just had a slideshow of stills, how long would it last?
I'd just say like "youtube wont let me upload full vid" then direct to my money site.

Any feedback/tips?

Owneh

Reaction score
Okay, so it totally depends on what the tv show was and how strict they would find it, HOWEVER. I don't think you would make much money from it, theres many legit sites that don't require surveys to watch it so for that reason, I'm out.

9_bannatyne.jpg

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I dont think YT have problems with such a videos. They can be removed because of the flaggs. And the flaggs are coming from the competitors, so the competition level will define your video life.

Antonio

Reaction score
They get pretty quickly removed, got plenty of leads ( in 1-2 days ) out of a major movie release not long ago, and once it the vid was ranking pretty well it got removed.
But it all depends if that movie/series/tv show has any campaign against piracy etc.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
They will get removed after a few days, But if you can get some leads out of it. Why dont use it?
Remember that there was a new internet hoax that eminem was stabbed?

Well made an blogspot for it. Uploaded some fake videos (Security footage *cough cough*)
Just used an still image, Wich was displayed as thumbnail wich attracked allot of viewers.
Stil managed to get $20 out of it, day later it was gone.

God

Reaction score
I agree with Owneh, there are so many different ways to watch these said movies/tv shows that chances are they will just go find it online elsewhere.

Top Bottom