How much would it cost to rank a website?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I am going to be buying gigs on Fiverr for backlinks to my new niche site. The niches on the site have 21,000 monthly searches and 200,000 monthly searches with low competition. Can anyone give me a general idea as to how much it would cost to rank this with backlinks/social bookmarks? Thanks in advanced!

SteelHard

Reaction score
highly doubt they have low competition.

Fiverr backlinks = trash

Ranking nº1 = VERY expensive

Hubert115

Reaction score
I used the google adwords tool and it said low competition.. obviously I could be wrong because I am new to SEO.. and where should I buy them from?

Also is there a way to keep track of how much this helps me?

Aliosha76

Reaction score
Hubert115 said:
I am going to be buying gigs on Fiverr for backlinks to my new niche site. The niches on the site have 21,000 monthly searches and 200,000 monthly searches with low competition. Can anyone give me a general idea as to how much it would cost to rank this with backlinks/social bookmarks? Thanks in advanced!

Do not spend money on Fiverr, looking for free backlink tools have the same value.

pepeneo

Reaction score
Hubert115 said:
I used the google adwords tool and it said low competition.. obviously I could be wrong because I am new to SEO.. and where should I buy them from?

The competition in google adwords referrs to to the ppc ads and have absolutly nothing to do with seo.
Don't use fiverr as a source of backlinks , the backlinks which sellers create come from sites for which they already created hundreds of thousands of backlinks to trust me I am a seller there.

You can rank sites with fiverr gigs but you have to know a lot of seo to combine differnt gigs and actually get results and I do not recommend you to try as you will probably f up the site in notime.

Try to get traffic from yt as you must be new to this and seo has a steap learning curve.

The main thing you didn't take in consideration is seo competition and for a kw that has 20k searches/ mo is probably way to high.

On a more realistic note you could rank up fo the kw in a couple of months(not less than 6 tho) and it will cost you several hundred dollars if not more and this in case you already know seo.
In your case I think its better to just walk away from it as you are trying to byte of more than you can chew.

PS social bookmarks are also backlinks

SteelHard

Reaction score
pepeneo said:
Hubert115 said:

The competition in google adwords referrs to to the ppc ads and have absolutly nothing to do with seo.
Don't use fiverr as a source of backlinks , the backlinks which sellers create come from sites for which they already created hundreds of thousands of backlinks to trust me I am a seller there.

You can rank sites with fiverr gigs but you have to know a lot of seo to combine differnt gigs and actually get results and I do not recommend you to try as you will probably f up the site in notime.

Try to get traffic from yt as you must be new to this and seo has a steap learning curve.

The main thing you didn't take in consideration is seo competition and for a kw that has 20k searches/ mo is probably way to high.

On a more realistic note you could rank up fo the kw in a couple of months(not less than 6 tho) and it will cost you several hundred dollars if not more and this in case you already know seo.
In your case I think its better to just walk away from it as you are trying to byte of more than you can chew.

PS social bookmarks are also backlinks

if hes willing to pay 20k/month aint high at all... I have sites with 45-50k monthly searches that I easily ranked in 1-2 months

Hubert115

Reaction score
That's what I did but people said that adwords has nothing to do with that

pepeneo

Reaction score
with https://adwords.google.com/ you will get how many searches / month the kw gets.
Use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- for checking seo competition

Top Bottom