How much will you pay for this site?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

What do you think of the site?

• The site looks shit & LQ.

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • The site looks awesome!

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have been facing a bit trouble as I hired someone to create a site for me but it's turning out that the guy is super LQ and amateur. He made a site like this (it's supposed to be a gaming related site) -
RhwjIsm.png

I paid him $50 before as he said this was the basic layout and he's going to modify much more. But, now he's turning back and saying that this is final and he wants the rest $50 for the whole work.

The site looks shit to me. What about you?

Remember, I am paying $100 for it. Although, I will probably open a scam report against him on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- if he doesn't refund.

inflameous

Reaction score
Wow, that's definitely not looking HQ, I would charge-back as well. That's simple coding that can be done in 30 minutes or even a downloaded template from the internet, my advise, never buy something higher then 20$ on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, if you get scammed admins won't help you.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
No offense intended, but the site looks completely low quality.

Nuutero

Reaction score
You should charge back or something. I could install WP and a theme and it would look 3x better than that. 100$ for that, I'm so sorry.

HondaNSX

Reaction score
The site is using many gradients. Eww that is so LQ. It really isn't much attractive as it contains many dull colors. The layout is also very common. You should ask for a refund of some sort.

Mr White

Reaction score
If I was a lead coming in to that site I would bounce right off.
Not very niche man. I would not pay $10 for that.

mitpat

Reaction score
Eion said:
I have been facing a bit trouble as I hired someone to create a site for me but it's turning out that the guy is super LQ and amateur. He made a site like this (it's supposed to be a gaming related site) -
/RhwjIsm.png

I paid him $50 before as he said this was the basic layout and he's going to modify much more. But, now he's turning back and saying that this is final and he wants the rest $50 for the whole work.

The site looks shit to me. What about you?

Remember, I am paying $100 for it. Although, I will probably open a scam report against him on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- if he doesn't refund.

Remember this lesson, NEVER pay for something before you are completely happy with. Once you do you lose all your bargaining power

$kamer

Reaction score
Yes. You can find a lot of better templates for free.
For 100$ you can find really PRO template on themeforest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom