How much videos do you create per day?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
2-3 niches so about 6-9 videos.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
you guyz upload videos in bulk or wait for uploaded videos to rank and then upload rest of.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
jhakasseo said:
you guyz upload videos in bulk or wait for uploaded videos to rank and then upload rest of.

i tend to rank them.imo quality is better than quantity,quality always go first.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
hamsterhell said:
jhakasseo said:

i tend to rank them.imo quality is better than quantity,quality always go first.

Back to the question.
If you are working on 2 - 3 nicheh.
videos to upload 3 each niche each day and thats all.
Other day is just boosting them to rank.
I have seen many IM's while doing PPD "THINGY" create and upload videos wish screenshots and upload 2 videos per day for consistently 1 month.
I think that is just waste on money and time thinking some out of 100 videos could be getting me some clicks.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
jhakasseo said:
hamsterhell said:
jhakasseo said:

Back to the question.
I have seen many IM's while doing PPD "THINGY" create and upload videos wish screenshots and upload 2 videos per day for consistently 1 month.
I think that is just waste on money and time thinking some out of 100 videos could be getting me some clicks.
so you dont upload lots?i only creat 1 video for 1 niche and i rank them hard.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
hamsterhell said:
jhakasseo said:
hamsterhell said:
jhakasseo said:

Back to the question.
so you dont upload lots?i only creat 1 video for 1 niche and i rank them hard.

I create 3 quality videos per niche. Upload them once in a week and then slowly start to boost them.

What if your that 1 video you are ranking hard get flag by your competitors. It is good to have more than 1 what you think?

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well for correctly now I'm make one video and rank him hard as I can(Startured niche),I do it becuase I just started before two weeks ago so I want to learn more about youtube and SC so I don't create more videos till I'll have a lot of expertness to know exactly how to rank my videos right and etc..Till then I'll make some money with startured niche that ranking very hard till I'll get some expertness about all of this..(Youtube,bloggers,PPD websites and etc...)

Stewmath

Reaction score
Yeah i agree 3 videos per niche, i probably wouldnt personally create 3 seperate videos though. Id just upload the same one to 3 different accounts and just change titles, descriptions etc

Top Bottom