How many niches do you earn from?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd like to know how many niches you guys earn from at the moment? I would really want to know if the number of niches affects the number of earnings.

I have like 5 niches at the moment, and 1 of them is one page 1 youtube on exact keyword.

Dejan

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have 10+ niches.I don't boost that niches or rank them.Right now one niche brings me money.For that niche I have 3 different videos on youtube,and 3 different VB projects.

Soup

Reaction score
I only have two niches up however one has been stuck at 301+ views from 3 days now. Hopefully it won't stay :/.
The other one has 10k+ views, is on the first page after being on the 3rd for awhile. I also have the blog up which is 3rd on Google. I've earned a pretty decent amount from it, especially since it's not a big niche at all. Not really popular at the moment.

Mr White

Reaction score
Soup said:
I only have two niches up however one has been stuck at 301+ views from 3 days now. Hopefully it won't stay :/.
The other one has 10k+ views, is on the first page after being on the 3rd for awhile. I also have the blog up which is 3rd on Google. I've earned a pretty decent amount from it, especially since it's not a big niche at all. Not really popular at the moment.

It will be stuck at 301+ until the real views get it past that.
Go to http://skylnk.co/ZrVGNw
Earn free credits and spend them on YT views mate.

Kevinzo

Reaction score
I currently have 4+ niches and over 15 videos currently out on YouTube however 1 niche is inactive currently, which made me most money.

Qrlebalo

Reaction score
I have 9 niches up, and I'm working on my 10th niche today, I am earning 5$ stabe at the moment.. its increasing everyday since pages are ranking everyday :)

Mr White

Reaction score
How do you manage so many niches lol

Morpheous

Reaction score
I only have one niche and I am giving it all. Let us see how good it goes. I will be working on 3-4 niches soon after this.

molabee

Reaction score
I have currently 2 niches which brings me $5-$9 a day. Just too lazy to work..

Top Bottom