How long have you been working online?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I have been working online now for the last 4-5 years, I struggled to make it online for the first year or so, then I managed to crack it with PPD which followed on to some CPA stuff as well.

What about you?

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hmm, since last August 2012... Made already over $13,000 but it's a good start.

behind.you

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
2009 to, I start with PTU(Pay Per Upload) I made like $100/day only from sales, after that I find about PPD, and CPA, I use a wile PPD, but not really to much succes, after that I start with CPA and it was a succes, still is.
I made lots of money, can't tell you the exact amount, but I tink more than 100k

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I have been working online now for over 4 years, I'm self employed and pay my own taxes every year.

Teh

Reaction score
Well i am still young, and live on my parents house, but i rarely ask them for any money, since i make it all on my own. First started making money with selling RuneScape GP, i mastered that, but now Runescape is dead so i was looking for a new way to make money, i tried bitcoins and failed, i tried adsense and failed, then i joined AdWorkmedia and i am doing great, almost $1k this month! :)

rickyj

Reaction score
I started working online back in the late winter of 2011.
Since then I've made 7000$ I didn't do much work.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
2500$ from ewhoring in 3 months.
Will try cpa soon :)

Crytex

Reaction score
Started about 1 month ago, Ive finally got a great partner who know's his stuff.... 3 days ago he found a niche and was kind enough to put my survey link on it, Im making about $3.00 a day?
I need more niches. I can code but VB is acting up and wont start.

Top Bottom