How long do you wait before boosting a youtube video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mateusz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm targeting a very high competition niche and keyword, and have heard that people get better results if they start boosting the video around a week after it has been put up.

With my normal niches, i just boost the video the day that the video was put up and usually rank #1 for a while, but I've heard people have had much more success if they wait.

What are you experiences?

Diem

Reaction score
Personally I think waiting like this is waste of time.

Renamed328

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
well idk for u but im boosting first week with enhanceviews and after 7 days i buy HR views. It would look fishy to yt getting 10k+ views in first day:D

Mr David

Reaction score
MrErvoo said:
well idk for u but im boosting first week with enhanceviews and after 7 days i buy HR views. It would look fishy to yt getting 10k+ views in first day:D

True but sometimes it takes long for approval on Viralsocials and then another 2 days delivery time so yeah.. :P

Mateusz

Reaction score
MrErvoo said:

May look fishy, but your satisfying the youtube algorithm for being extremely popular. Videos jump up in views all the time from shoutouts, new content releases, ect.

Depends how large the niche/keyword is in my opinion. If all your competition is 100k + views, 10k a day over 10 days is pretty good.

Top Bottom