How long do you really need to spend on a YouTube account so it doesn't get banned?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

emerson

Reaction score
How long do you need to spend on a YouTube account before you upload a video, so it doesn't get deleted/locked/banned after you leave it forever? And what do you need to do during that time (i.e. like 2 videos, subscribe to 1 new channel, etc.)?

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What i think that actually prevents account bans is being active. Uploading a video and never logging back in makes it look suspicious. If your youtube video isn't what youtube wants they will delete it but when they check the account and see it is not active they will also ban the account. An active account will always look legit. So i think you shouldn't leave it forever use it at least once a week or something.

emerson

Reaction score
J@bz said:
What i think that actually prevents account bans is being active. Uploading a video and never logging back in makes it look suspicious. If your youtube video isn't what youtube wants they will delete it but when they check the account and see it is not active they will also ban the account. An active account will always look legit. So i think you shouldn't leave it forever use it at least once a week or something.

People say only to upload one video per YouTube account. So you suggest to only upload once, but login once a week without doing anything (i.e. no need to watch videos, no need to "like" videos, etc.)?

J@bz

Reaction score
emerson said:
J@bz said:

People say only to upload one video per YouTube account. So you suggest to only upload once, but login once a week without doing anything (i.e. no need to watch videos, no need to "like" videos, etc.)?

you should watch videos, like comments etc..just do this when you normally go on youtube in your free time. But it can be a hassle if you got loads of accounts.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Treat your account as a real person, that is, log in it once every other day, like a video or two and subscribe to a channel.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Treat your account as a real person, that is, log in it once every other day, like a video or two and subscribe to a channel.

Never ever did that in my YouTube experience, also never got an account banned, only got videos taken down.

I make the account and after 1min (Until i find my video on the HDD), i start uploading.

(P.S: My account's haven't been banned because i upload only one video per account)

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Never ever did that in my YouTube experience, also never got an account banned, only got videos taken down.

I make the account and after 1min (Until i find my video on the HDD), i start uploading.

(P.S: My account's haven't been banned because i upload only one video per account)

Hmm.. my accounts also don't get banned, but I believe YouTube looks at the account activity, and I have no problems logging in my accounts 3 times a week.

BucksMaker

Reaction score
Just don't upload a lot , uploading 1 or 3 in one account will not make any change, they still take down 1 video and will remain others.

In my expereince, just dont upload a lot..6 or 5 videos per day is enough :)

Mr White

Reaction score
Upload straight away if you want that does not matter, 1 niche per account is good.
Make sure that you have some activity on your account and by that I mean like a couple of random videos.
Thumb up some other videos in your niche, I normally click a random video on the side when I watch my video and watch about 3 seconds haha screw their retention :P

Top Bottom