How long before you add views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I usually do it right after I set everything up for the niche.
Add few comments + likes first.

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I wait a day and then get past the 301+ views, then when I get about 400 and it's been 3 days, I boost it up to 1,000 views, adding comments and likes, then after another full week of not boosting it, I buy 5k-10k HR views, 300+ likes, and 50+ comments. Then after that I keep boosting it until it's ranked well, if it isn't already.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I added 1 million the hour it got up.
Was deleted, but not because of views.
It lasted 3~ months and was flagged for spam when a new competitor arrived

Spritzpups

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
After Upload i directly use different tools to boost views,likes,comments,favs and no video get deleted by doing this. :)

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Soup said:
I wait a day and then get past the 301+ views, then when I get about 400 and it's been 3 days, I boost it up to 1,000 views, adding comments and likes, then after another full week of not boosting it, I buy 5k-10k HR views, 300+ likes, and 50+ comments. Then after that I keep boosting it until it's ranked well, if it isn't already.

Interesting, that's the exact same thing I do. And as I've mentioned to you before, you have the same niche as I do.

Blastoise

Reaction score
leslijs said:
I upload video, wait1 day then bypass 301+ and start adding views and likes slowly and comments

Yeah, this is the exact same thing that I do.

SEO

Reaction score
Website
www.secretblackhat.com
High retention views can be added from the day one. Normal views are not good at all. Such views are only used to boost the views count. If you want your video to be ranked, then retention views are the only way to do this.

Top Bottom