How does that come on facebook?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hopsa

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
When i wanna click on like on my site I get this message:
he content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe:Body of an error/warning message. Title is: You can't post this because it has a blocked link

Is that because I use 000webhost?

hopsa

Reaction score
thax for the info i'll try to buy a domain

Bladhark

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have the same for one my domains, and it seems it was already blacklisted before I bought it. So yeah sucks

Bladhark

Reaction score
StewieGriffin said:
Bladhark said:
I have the same for one my domains, and it seems it was already blacklisted before I bought it. So yeah sucks

How is that even possible? Did your domain have like vulgar keywords or something?

I guess it was registered before.

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Bladhark said:
StewieGriffin said:
Bladhark said:

How is that even possible? Did your domain have like vulgar keywords or something?

I guess it was registered before.

If it was a niche domain, I guess so.

zexo

Reaction score
That's exactly why you should never set up your domain to be liked. Set up a fan page, have your website in the description of the fan page and you're set to go. People might search in the search bar and they might see your fan page. Therefore, just do it. Also you can earn from facebook if you have a lot of fans.

Top Bottom